No, Cities Skylines doesn’t have a campaign. Because it’s a city sandbox game where you must determine your own goals or there are achievments which you should get…
… but Cities Skyline has campaign elements in scenarios. In the base game are just 5 scenarios. But you will get more scenarios with DLCs. Or you could download more scenarios from the Steam workshop. Some scenario needs more downloadable content or DLCs so you must read the descriptions!
There are some tips to scenarios:
- Siberian Strait – you need to build an industrial city with good transport
- New Orleans Disasters Scenario – funny scenario with a lot of disasters
- Belmont County Transport Scenario – investments are prepared now you need to spend them
- North Sea Oil – a lot of fun with the oil industry
- SpaceX – with one goal which is to launch rockets
- Tourism Challenge – you will have to build a big tourism resort
- Traffic planner was an idiot – you have to repair traffic in the city
- Rebuild Challenge – tornado destroyed the town and you must repair it
- Pripyat – The radioactive ruins – you have to rebuild the famous city
- Cable Cars – make snowy mountain range fewer cars and more cable cars
- Fix the traffic – you have one goal which is to fix traffic on the map
- Build in a high mountain range! – the mountains will be a challenge
- New York City Scenario – just the New York map
- Transforming Beunotte County – a lot of problems but you get a grant so what to do?
- Mars Research Station Beta – a lot of limits and one challenge to build the city on Mars!
- Transporting Westwood – city of Westwood has a lot of money for investments in transport