Last Train Home historical RTS looks like very potential game for real time strategy genre. I really love description that LTH is like Company of Heroes meets Frostpunk. The atmosphere that the game will breathe on you at least from what I’ve seen so far is incredible. Tough decisions, a great story, an unconventional theme all play into making Last Train Home a success. Let’s take a look at it.
Release date will be in 28th of November 2023
Bellow you should see release date trailer with another parts of game. For now is #136 in wishlists and has around 14 657 followers. Also you should try this game with current Steam Next Fest and experience what’s coming at us.
Main features of Last Train Home
Last Train Home is a survival strategy game that blends real-time tactical combat with resource management aboard a train and thats great twist! We should expect to lead soldiers in battle, direct the train crew, upgrade their transport, and overcome challenges in the unforgiving Siberian wilderness.
- Real-time strategy missions – You will deploy squads and complete objectives through tactical combat and planning.
- Soldier leveling system – You can unlock new skills for your soldiers, gather better equipment, assign medals, and help them progress through the ranks.
- Train management – You will direct soldiers in non-combat roles on the train, like crafting items, healing the wounded, and maintaining morale.
- Train upgrades – You can unlock the full potential of your armored train by upgrading carriages, the locomotive, and overseeing maintenance.
- Journey through Siberia – You will need to stockpile supplies, trade, make allies, and overcome crises amidst the civil war in Siberia.
- Story inspired by history – The game portrays the experiences of the Czechoslovak Legion based on real events, but adapted for gameplay.
- 40+ hours of gameplay – It’s meant to be an epic journey spanning an estimated 40 hours.
Last Train Home trailers
Price for Last Train Home
Price for Last Train Home will be $39,99 or 39,99€ according one of first video from developers. But is important to know that this informations os from July and this price range could be changed by time.
If we compare it with Company of Heroes which currently cost $60 then we I think that current price is more than fair. And from the first shots and features you could see, I think the price could be a bit higher.
The uncertainty lies in how the game will develop post-launch. While I can’t predict its duration, the narrative appears to be straightforward. Despite the seemingly tough choices we might face, it might not warrant multiple playthroughs. However, given the weight of these decisions, there might be an inclination to revisit earlier parts or start over to see if different outcomes can be achieved. I don’t expect that there will be a lot of DLC like classical strategy games.
Platforms of Last Train Home
Currently is confirmed only availability on Steam and only Windows edition. The question could be if Last Train Home will be available on GeForce Now, there are gamers who don’t have Windows although there probably won’t be many of us.
System requirements for Last Train Home
OS: Windows® 10 64 bit
Processor: 3 GHz Quad-Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 1050-Ti (4GB) / AMD® Radeon™ RX 570 (4GB)
OS: Windows® 10 64 bit
Processor: 3 GHz Six-Core
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ RTX 2060 (6GB) / AMD® Radeon™ RX 5700 (8GB)
it is clear that the developers are taking a lot of care and we even have 4 languages that will be available in spoken (“full audio”) form which are…
- Czech (developers are from Czech Republic)
… also there are another 7 languages with support only on interface and subtitles base which will be thee languages:
- Spanish – Spain
- Portuguese – Brazil
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese