I’ve seen that there are a lot of people searching for Farthest Frontier cheats. Fortunately, this article will be fast because when I searched for the official cheats list, I found that there is no such list. Let’s do something about it!
The first option would be downloading an external tool which will add cheats to the game. However, I don’t recommend this way to you. The main reason why it is not that sufficient is that virus could be found there or these tools could be quite offensive. This way could be risky for casual players which just want to improve some stats.
Editing savegame files
The second way how to improve your stats is by editing files with your savegame. You just need to open your folder with a savegame (which probably will be there) –
My Documents\My Games\Farthest Frontier\Save – and you can see if there will be any files you can edit.
However, some edits like changing resources on maps won’t probably work, mainly because maps are generated by seeds and these are generated programmatically.
Cheats that may provide everything in one place?
In this matter, I looked at some cheat engines and their availability for us players. Surprisingly, I found that it can be all done without cheating. And it can be also beneficial for you when I say that it will not reduce the game as much as it would in case you get everything for free with cheats.
Cheats from mods and available alternatives:
- Unlimited Firewood >> How to get more firewood?
- Unlimited Water >> You don’t need this upgrade.
- Unlimited Food >> How to get more food in FF?
- Unlimited Tools >> How to get heavy tools?
- Free Build >> Wait for this one – the game is balanced and you don’t need to build all buildings at the start. However, still, there are some basic things that need to be cared for such as Healer, School, Defense, and First year.
- Fast Build new >> For increase of speed you will need more builders and pops.
- Enable Upgrade Button >> Wait for matching conditions. They are there for balancing reasons. For this one, you will probably need Homestead for which we have a guide.
- Increase Movement >> You don’t need this upgrade.
- Increase Vision >> How to discover or explore in FF?
In case you didn’t find what you needed, we do have some codes from the second cheat engine:
- Unlimited Villager Health >> How to get a healer?
- Super Combat & Work Rate >> How to make effective defense? / How to kill wolfes?
- Prevent Building Fire >> In this case, just make a lot of wells and that is enough.
- Ignore Building Upgrade Requirement >> As we are mentioning below.
- Fruit Tree Blessing >> How to get more food?
- Multiply Villager Move Speed >> You don’t need this one.
- Instant Build >> Increase population and you will have enough builders.
- Max Cure Chance All Diseases >> How to get a healer?
- Prevent Diseases >> How to get a healer?
- Villager Stop Generating Waste >> Build buildings for waste.
- Max Villager Diet >> How to get more food?
- Stop Losing Warmth >> How to get more firewood?
- 0 Cost Build >> You don’t need this one.
- ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop] >> Use “pause game”.
- Unlimited Villager Happiness >> Tips can be found in “how to increase population” section.
- Quick Replenish Well Water >> You must build wells in good places for this one.
- Unlimited Mineral Deposit >> Explore more sources.
Thanks to the list of cheats which we used, we have a wider range of cheats codes. However, I don’t really recommend searching these codes, instead, you can look at our category about Farthest Frontier. It would be much better for you to find the tips you need there.
And yes, if you want you could use cheats of course. But from my point of view, after using some cheats, the game loses its charm. Moreover, it won’t be as challenging as it is now. I recommend learning/exploring right from the game itself and reaching for the cheats in case you actually need them.